LOFT DOUBLE DOUBLE
Boasting simplistic, whimsical charm, this room is perfect for families, couples, or friends desiring an airy spacious room. The luxurious set of double beds and free-standing bath provide extra relaxation.
Elegance and charm define your stay in the Loft Suite with a living area complete with sofa, armchair and table, floor-to-ceiling windows, and a luxurious King Sleigh Bed.
LOFT SUITE TERRACE
Step into the Loft Suite Terrace with every detail embodying thoughtful luxury, blurring the lines between extravagance and simplicity. Enjoy a King Sleigh Bed, a spacious and private furnished outdoor terrace, a free-standing bath, and a separate shower.
Step from a private elevator entrance into a world of consummate luxury—the Penthouse. Wildly romantic, sensual, and dreamlike, the Penthouse features a unique collection of custom furnishings, including a handwoven rug inspired by a painting by 15th-century artist Filippino Lippi.
This ground-breaking space is designed without interior walls—instead, the bathroom and dressing room are encased in a glowing floor-to-ceiling glass box wrapped in layers of sheer curtains. Filling the entire floor, this spacious and elegantly appointed two-bedroom suite features silver-leaf sleigh beds, large plasma screen televisions, a kitchenette, and a striking view of the London Eye.
300 Thread Count Cotton Linen Bedding
Lavazza Coffee Machine
MALIN + GOETZ Spa
Living The Suite Life
Enjoy complimentary breakfast, receive up to 10% off our Flexible Rate, and a £75 Food & Beverage credit to use during your stay when you book…
Valid until 31st Dec 2024
1 night minimum stay in Loft Suite or Penthouse
Stay Longer and Save
Go beyond originality and experience the best of London’s Bustling Covent Garden. For a limited time, enjoy savings of up to 15% off.
Valid until 31st Dec 2024
2 night minimum stay
St Martins Lane London strives to provide accessibility services and accommodations to help all of our guests who may have additional needs or requirements. For your convenience, our accessible suites have the following features:
- Our corridors are 29″ across
- Hearing accessible
- Roll-in Shower
- Transfer shower
- Visual Alarms
- Route from the accessible public entrance to the registration area
- The Front Desk is located on your left as you enter the lobby
- Route from the accessible public entrance to the accessible guest rooms
- Proceed past the Front Desk and take the corridor to your left This will lead you to the elevators
- Route from the accessible public entrance to all areas where food and beverages are sold
- To Restaurant: as you enter proceed straight along the lobby
- To Bar: as you enter proceed straight along the lobby
- To The Den: located on the right as you enter the lobby